Tuesday, July 20, 2010

dim sum.

my father once told me that the definition of dim sum was 'touch the heart'.
i'm just joking, i totally googled it.
you seriously think that just cause i'm in asia i'm going to start getting all confucious on you?
people puhleazzze.
only in my desperation of wanting good chinese food had i found this meaning.
my ill illusioned fear of going to china is rapidly decreasing for the sake of salty and saturated fatty asian cuisine.
yeah it may be awesome that i can fit nicely into my size 2 jeans, but what i wouldn't give for my appetite to come back to me. sad face.

enjoy these snapshots. they are sure to 'touch the heart.'


HBD to me. part deux.


desiree = happy.


the infamous makalli man.


josh, the texan. a self portrait. stunning.


oi!


picasso via modern day life.
hmm could use a little more cubism.


zac efron, whoopi goldberg, anne hathaway, rihanna, and ben willis.
what a cast.


beauty at its finest.


'with whatzits and hoozits galore, how about thingymabobs? i've got plenty.'


i don't know why this chick let me take a picture of her.
imma creep. and she let me be one.


gepiikkkkkk!


i throughly apologize for my terrible cropping. i don't really know how to use the scanner without the aid of a korean / i am actually incompetant.

xo.
vb.

No comments:

Post a Comment