Thursday, December 2, 2010

things i could eat in garbage bag proportions.

i miss food from home.
i miss the ethnic tastes and variety of toronto. i thank my mother for forcing me to have an eclectic food palette.

dim sum. i want you so bad. one day, i plan on staying at a dim sum restaurant all day. whether it be eating, or just letting the salty msg aroma singe my nose.

baba ganoush. your eggplanty garlic goodness on whole wheat pita, makes my heart go pita pata.

smoked salmon. i love you. with cream cheese and capers. thank you for swimming your way up stream...into my heart.

eggs benedict. mmm. slapstick some canadian bacon on that, and we are good to go...allllll!

islamic thai noodles. salad king, where art thou?

japchae. i eat this in korea all the time. and i will forever love it.

chicken mcnuggets.
don't tell me how they make them. i don't care. love transcends all transfats.

this post is mainly for me, so that i can come here and look at all my favourite foods together.
i need the little things in life to keep me happy.

xo.
vb.


2 comments:

  1. All the things you love will taste even better when you get back. Seriously, it's amazing and I've been home for over 2 months. Everything just has so much flavor and is so delicious. I almost want to go back to Korea just so I can lose some more weight :D

    ReplyDelete